Wine for the World is a fast growing importer and distributor of artisanal wines that go a little further. Our aim is to be the industry’s partner in thoughtful and delicious drinking. We focus on wines from exciting and emerging regions that are highly vetted, quality-driven, and impactful. Our selections are based on quality, regional typicity, impactful and responsible business practices, and categories in which we believe there is significant room for growth in US market share. We currently import from South Africa, Brazil, Greece, and are expanding into new regions.
In addition to our import portfolio, in 2013 we launched a collaborative brand to bring talented winemakers together and provide a platform for exchange and opportunity. The sales of that brand, Suo, has enabled South Africa’s first black woman winemaker to launch her own solo brand. The winemaker has since been called "a winemaker to follow" by Forbes, and also featured in Food & Wine, Wine Enthusiast, Fortune, CNN, NBC, and others.
As a rapidly growing company, we are seeking to add Sales Representatives to the New York Metro, Rochester/Buffalo, and Albany areas.
If you are interested in growth opportunities that simultaneously impact the industry, the environment, and communities in a positive way, we invite you to apply.
• Enthusiasm and passion for wine. You must be a great storyteller.
• Experience working in wine (restaurant, retail, or wholesale), and wine knowledge
• Self motivation and ability to work independently
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
• Preference will be given to applicants with recent wholesale experience and established accounts. If you do not have this experience, but firmly believe that this is the right opportunity for you, we encourage you to still apply.
Please submit your resume to the link below and a few words why you would be a good fit. Part time opportunities may also be available. NO CALLS, please.
We are a group of fun, ambitious people with a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Our company was built around a philosophy of adventure, hard work, and inclusion. We appreciate diversity in all of its forms, from wine to the person pouring it. And, you'll make a difference. As a growing company, we give our team a sense of ownership as well as opportunities to grow with us. We look forward to hearing from you.